Outbackzack’s Nuisance Animal Removal has generated these terms and conditions in the interests of promoting a high standard of business conduct and ethics.
By completing the user registration process you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below.
General Terms & Conditions for Contracts
• To ensure that all pest management work is carried out in accordance with industry codes of practice and regulations and with due attention to consumers, employees and the environment.
• To honor all warranty commitments with prompt courteous attention.
• To attend to consumer complaints promptly and ensure that these are resolved.
• To adopt a professional image and behave responsibly at all times.
Contract Terms & Conditions
1. THE CUSTOMER
THE CUSTOMER means the customer as specified at the top of the Service Agreement.
THE CUSTOMER will make payments to Outbackzack’s Nuisance Animal Removal as agreed in the Service Agreement. Prompt payment is a condition of the agreement.
3. Outbackzack’s Nuisance Animal Removal Obligations – Pest Control Service
The pest control service will be carried out in a professional manner as specified in the service agreement. The technician will use and apply materials and equipment, as they deem appropriate on each visit. Any infestation covered by the agreement and discovered during a visit will be treated immediately.
THE CUSTOMER’S obligations – Pest Control Service
a. To minimize pest incidence by carrying out in reasonable time those recommendations made by the pest control technician
b. To provide access for Outbackzack’s Nuisance Animal Removal representatives to carry out its services at any reasonable time or as specified.
c. To make prompt payment.
Outbackzack’s Nuisance Animal Removal does not accept any liability for loss, damage or injury to any domestic animals, livestock, birds, goods or equipment unless the loss, damage or injury was occasioned by negligence of themselves or their staff. Notice of such loss, damage or injury must be notified in writing to Outbackzack’s Nuisance Animal Removal within 7 (seven) days of occurrence.
This contract may be terminated by Outbackzack’s Nuisance Animal Removal forthwith if THE CUSTOMER is in breach of any of his/her obligations under this contract or (being a Company) goes into liquidation or if THE CUSTOMER shall commit an Act of Bankruptcy or have any receiving order made against him/her or shall make any arrangement with his/her creditors or any assignment for the benefit of such creditors or if distress or execution shall be levied or threatened upon any of THE CUSTOMER’S property or any judgement against THE CUSTOMER shall remain unsatisfied for more than 14 (fourteen) days. THE CUSTOMER may only assign the burden of this contract with the written consent of Outbackzack’s Nuisance Animal Removal.
9. THE CONDITIONS
The conditions 1 to 8 above, together with the entire agreement between Outbackzack’s Nuisance Animal Removal and THE CUSTOMER, any other alleged terms being expressly excluded.
Nuisance Animal Control
STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
NUISANCE ANIMAL CONTROL STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
This page (together with the documents referred to on it) tells you the terms and conditions on which we supply nuisance animal control solutions (the Service) listed on our website https://www.outbackzack.com/outback-zacks-animal-remov (our site) to you. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any Services from our site. You should understand that by ordering any of our Services, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
Information about us
1. We operate the website https://www.outbackzack.com/outback-zacks-animal-remov. We are Outbackzack Media Group LLC, D.B.A. Outbackzack’s Nuisance Animal Removal , a company registered in the United States and we are California Fish & Wildlife certified trapper and educators no: 1064642508 and with our registered office at 867 Traction Ave, Unit 413, Los Angeles, CA 90013, and throughout these terms and conditions “we”, “us” and “our” shall refer to Outbackzackzack’s Nuisance Animal Removal and, where appropriate, its employees, agents and consultants. Our main contact number is +1 909-878-6541
2. Our site is only intended for use by people resident in select cities of Southern California. We do not accept orders from individuals outside this area.
1. By placing an order with us (whether through our site, over the telephone or by other means), you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts, you are at least 18 years old and you are resident in, and accessing our site from the area’s we service.
2. Throughout these terms and conditions “you” and “your” shall refer to the customer named in the Confirmation.
How the contract is formed between you and us
1. After placing an order, you will receive an call/sms/e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to buy a Service. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by calling and sending you an sms/e-mail that confirms that we have accepted the order (the Confirmation). The contract between us (the Contract) will only be formed when we send you the Confirmation.
2. The Contract will relate only to those Services that we have confirmed in the Confirmation. We will not be obliged to supply any other Services which may have been part of your order until it has been confirmed in a separate Confirmation.
3. For the purpose of these conditions, the Relevant Pests shall be whichever pests are referred to in the Confirmation.
Consequences Of Non-Payment
1. If You do not pay monies owed by the date the payment is due we will notify you and request immediate payment. If You fail to pay the overdue amount within 7 days, We may: Charge You a late payment fee of $35.00.
2. Non-payment within 25 days will be disclosed to a credit reporting agency, collection agency and may be added to Your credit file with a credit reporting agency; Engage a debt collection agent to recover the money You owe Us or institute legal proceedings against You to recover the money You owe Us. You must reimburse Us any reasonable costs that We incur in pursuing payment of amounts You Owe Us; and
On-sell any unpaid amounts to a third party. If We do this, any outstanding amounts will be payable to that third party. We will notify You within 25 business days that any unpaid amounts You owe Us have been sold to a third party (or arrange for the purchaser to notify You of this).
Pricing and Payments
1. The Customer agrees to pay Outbackzack’s invoices upon receipt.
2. Inspection fee’s are to be paid upon receipt to book the inspection appointment.
3. The Customer agrees to pay 50% of the job upfront with remainder when job is completed, upon invoice receipt, and within 7 days.
4. Outbackzack’s reserves the right to terminate this Agreement if payment is not received within thirty (14) days of the date invoiced. In the event legal action is necessary to collect any amount due Outbackzack’s shall be entitled to recover from Customer all reasonable cost of collection, including reasonable attorney’s fees and expenses, in addition to any outstanding amount due Outbackzack’s.
5. The price of Services includes GST and will be as quoted call/email/sms while booking the service, except in cases of obvious error. Service prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Confirmation.
2. Our prices may vary on a geographical basis and may be subject to change, but shall be agreed at the time of booking, subject to any adjustment in accordance with these terms due to circumstances that we were unaware of at the time of booking. This includes but not limited to: Additional materials or equipment required for job, additional time, additional problems found at the job site, etc.
3. Payment for all Services may be made by COS(Cash on services) only payment when the booking is made or in cash or online payment when our technician arrives on site before treatment commences. Unfortunately we no longer accept payment by cheque.
Cancellations and refunds
1. If you give us at least 24 hours’ notice that you wish to change or cancel your appointment, we will refund you in full. If you give us less than 24 hours’ notice that you wish to change or cancel your appointment, you will still be refunded 100% back.
2. If you do wish to cancel the booking, please contact us on: +1 909-878-6541.
3. Please note that you may cancel the services at any time before the work is finished but if you notify us of the cancellation after we have arrived on site before work has started or after we have started work, we will charge you appropriately for our costs up until the time of cancellation. This is to reflect the costs we will have incurred by that time.
4. Details of your statutory right of cancellation, and an explanation of how to exercise it, are provided here within. This provision does not affect your other statutory rights as a consumer. We will use reasonable endeavors to meet all agreed appointments, but in the rare circumstances where this is not possible, we will contact you as soon as possible to agree an alternative appointment. Examples of reasons where a cancellation may be necessary include (without limitation):
1. If the technician was running late as held up by previous complicated job;
2. Adverse weather conditions (as we cannot treat effectively in the rain);
3. Sudden operative sickness; or
4. Vehicle accident or local traffic difficulties encountered.
5. If we fail to turn up for your appointment slot and do not contact you on the contact number(s) provided before the expiry of this slot, we will treat this as our service delivery fault and you will be able to choose whether to:
a. Arrange an alternative slot and receive a discount; or
b. Cancel our Service and obtain a full refund of any pre-paid fees.
c. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
d. If you are not present when we arrive on site, provided that this is within the agreed appointment slot, we shall treat the Contract as cancelled by you, unless we have agreed in advance that you do not need to be present at that time.
e. If we have legitimate concerns over the safety of the job, where we believe our safety rules may not be adhered to (and such decision shall be at our absolute discretion), then we shall treat the Contract as cancelled by us. There will be no charge for our visit and if any amount has been paid in advance, we shall refund it in full.
Reasons for non-treatment include (without limitation):
1. Human/s interfering with our process in any manner.
2 Un-boarded lofts which are deemed unsafe to negotiate.
3. Uncovered water tanks near the habitat or animals interfering with our process.
4. Habitat entrance located on high roofs with no safe access or inability to use powered lifts.
5. Sites which cannot be safely treated by our technician, such as power lines close by or above a conservatory; or
6. Any other legitimate relevant health and safety restriction.
7. We reserve the right to withdraw from any job we have started where we have concerns that continuing any job may not be safe, that customers have not adhered to our conditions or requirements or where customers have interfered with or moved our traps, baits, equipment. In such cases non refund will be provided.
1. You hereby permit us to apply approved processes, treatments and or deploy equipment as we deem necessary, to deliver an effective treatment, subject to our compliance with all legal requirements.
2. You agree to provide us with free access to all parts of the premises for the purpose of inspection, treatment or surveillance and agree to ensure that all safety and treatment instructions are followed during and post treatment.
3. You hereby covenant not to request or permit us to access any part of the site or premises which you know or suspect to be hazardous, or in which a potentially hazardous process is carried out, without first briefing us or our employee on the nature of the hazard and the precautions to be observed.
4. You or your nominated representative must be available at the site during the agreed date and time slot, unless prior arrangements have been made in advance for us to carry out the Service in your absence. If no one is present when we call at the agreed slot there is no entitlement to a refund and you will still be liable for our contracted fee.
1. Subject to paragraph 1 of the relevant Schedule, our Service is to attend your site or property, inspect the relevant area and treat the active habitat of the Relevant Pests you have identified. We will aim to either eradicate the pests or control them, depending on the type of pest, location and safety issues.
2. On arrival at your premises, we will identify ourselves to you, and will not commence any work without your consent. Where the premises consist of land or buildings which are unoccupied but are owned by you or under your stewardship, and which have free access, you hereby give us permission to enter onto the premises on arrival and to carry out the Service.
1. We warrant to you that our processes and treatments aim to remove the Relevant Pests subject to critical safety and access factors, all the products we use conform to all Statutory Requirements, Codes of Practice, and accepted Good Practice for pest control work, and the Service will be provided using reasonable care and skill.
12 month warranty guidelines.
1. Although highly uncommon, if any workmanship performed by Outbackzack’s was to fail within the 12 month warranty period i.e materials coming apart, Outbackzack’s will return to correct the issue at no charge. If the failed workmanship led to animals entering the structure Outbackzack’s will remove the animals and seal the area at no charge.
2. If further animals were to enter a structure after a job has been completed, a technician will return to search for the entry points they are using without being charged a re-inspection fee. Due to the 3/8 size rodents and bats can enter they can be missed or simply aren’t visible to the human eye. If entry points are located the additional repair & trapping work is charged at the hourly rate.
3.The Warranty will not apply to re-infestations and/or exclusion repairs arising from actions or inaction’s by the customer or others that allow animals such as but not limited to: rodents, raccoon, skunk, bird, reptile, bear, lion, possum, access to the building, such as crawlspace doors left open, remodeling or other construction, etc. (see below). The Warranty does not cover damages to building components caused by rodent infestations or the cleanup of rodent infestations.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING US TO SOLVE YOUR CRITTER PROBLEM! WE AIM TO PLEASE!